Client Services – Implementations Manager
Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry, is seeking a strong, motivated Implementations Manager to join our Client Services team to work closely with clients, sales staff, and product development staff to implement secure, high performance payment solutions for clients ranging from the largest banks and payment processors in the US to billers in healthcare, government, nonprofit, insurance, and other markets.
Manage implementation projects to ensure successful completion in a timely manner. This includes creation and management of statement of work, project plan, issues lists, and management of engineering tasks required to achieve successful implementation, integration, or product customization.
- Perform all tasks required to implement services, including on-boarding, support for testing, training, and delivery of documentation, and transition to production.
- Work with engineering to deliver custom development required by clients
- Maintain all documentation used by clients to ensure successful implementations. This includes test scripts, training material, and documentation.
- Prepare and deliver release notes to customers.
- Work with engineering to develop estimates or statements of work for custom development.
- Work with product management to confirm the availability of enhancements.
- Provide post-implementation client support
- 4-6 years experience working in a remote customer- facing consulting or project management environment
- Experience with payment systems strongly preferred
- Experience and comfort with the design, implementation and delivery of technology- based solutions
- Strong writing, presentation, and telephone skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skill at anticipating and solving problems
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
The ideal candidate will be both enthusiastic about technology, and enjoy customer service roles. The company will train the candidate on the product, but the candidate should have a basic understanding of payment systems operations and implementation.
To apply, click here.