Client Services – Technical Support Representative
Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry, is seeking a strong, motivated Technical Support Representative to join our Client Services team to work closely with clients as a primary point of contact to resolve application and payment processing issues.
Provide personalized and professional customer service and technical support to both channel partners and direct merchants. Manage the customer interaction from issue identification through issue resolution.
- Respond to inbound customer support requests (web, e-mail, phone)
- Identify and analyze customer issues
- Escalate issues to Engineering, QA and operations as needed
- Communicate ongoing and final status to customers
- Log/report all interactions into CRM system
- Identify areas of improvement in applications, tools and systems
- Contribute to knowledge base
- Minimum of 2 years of customer support with a technical product/service
- Experience with payment processing applications and systems strongly preferred
- Strong writing, presentation, and telephone skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skill at anticipating and solving problems
The ideal candidate will be both enthusiastic about technology, and enjoy customer service roles. The company will train the candidate on the product, but the candidate should have a basic understanding of payment systems operations and technical support.
To apply for this position, click here.