Inside Sales/Merchant Services Sales Representative
Are you ready to sell merchant services at “Interchange Minus”? Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry, is seeking a strong, motivated and tenacious inside sales representative to sell the Payment Industry’s most innovative solution, PayVus®. The ideal candidate will have experience selling merchant services to a wide range of merchant segments with a primary focus will be on closing sales on our innovative Payvus platform; additional products and ad-hoc tasks and opportunities will be presented as the sales opportunities evolve commensurate with your success in the role.
This role will be based in our headquarters in Burlington, MA.
Provide personalized and professional sales consulting to potential clients in an effort to address their merchant service and electronic payments and presentment needs while closing sales against monthly quota. Manage the sales cycle from lead qualification, product alignment and validation, pricing and contract completion to close.
- Take leads (both supplied and self-generated) and engage with potential clients
- Identify and analyze customer needs and validate appropriateness of Aliaswire product(s) to address those needs
- Propose product solution and pricing,
- Close sale and move customer to operational on-boarding and support
- Log/report and update all customer interactions into CRM system
- Report to SVP sales routinely (informally and formally) on status toward meeting quota
- Identify areas of improvement in product, lead generation and sales/marketing tools
- Contribute to knowledge base
- Minimum of 3 years of merchant service/Fintech sales experience
- College degree preferred
- Adept at qualifying leads and closing sales against plan
- Tenacious effort to meet and exceed goals
- Experience with payment processing applications and merchant service sales strongly preferred
- Strong telephone, email and presentation skills
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial dedication
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
The ideal candidate will be both enthusiastic about the payments and technology space and meeting customer needs through relationship building and selling. The company will train the candidate on the product and provide leads, but the candidate must have a “closers” mentality as your compensation will be linked to your success.