IT Admin/Dev Ops and Production
Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry, is seeking a strong, motivated System Administrator to manage the production and development environments, oversee the release management process and support general IT needs of Aliaswire’s FinTech line of products, including DirectBiller©, PayVox©, PayVus and TranCentives©.
Manage and Maintain the Production and Development environments, including::
- Monitor all production environments to maintain 99.99% uptime
- Establish and maintain tools sets to automate monitoring of systems, applications and network infrastructure in primary and secondary data centers
- Monitor and maintain the data, system and network security
- Respond to system, network, application, database and security alerts and escalate as needed to other team members
- Maintain incident reports and logs
- Establish tools and processes for daily SLA reporting and make configuration and system changes as needed to maintain SLA commitments
- Establish and maintain automated tools for supporting technical support requests escalated from technical support teams
- Support office IT needs as needed (desktop setup, config, networking, etc.)
- Create automated toolsets to perform and maintain development and QA environments
- Create automated toolsets to perform build and production release processes
- Establish processes and tools to maintain application and data integrity and system reliability
- 3 - 5 years system, network and application management experience in a Software as a Service environment. Service environment.
- 3 – 5 years experience with Java/Linux/MySQL/Spring/Hibernate development and production stack
- Experience with creating SQL queries
- Experience with sFTP
- Experience with network security
- Experience with system, application and network monitoring tools and processes
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skill at anticipating and solving problems
- Degree Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with payment processing is a plus
The ideal candidate will be both enthusiastic about technology and should have a basic understanding of payment processing and/or card issuing industry.
To apply, please click here.