Sr. Marketing Associate
Aliaswire, Inc., a leading innovator in advanced payment processing, is seeking a driven, creative and focused Sr. Marketing Associate to support the elevation of Aliaswire’s brand and products in all marketing touch points. The Sr. Marketing Associate is a key role within Aliaswire and will be responsible for day-to-day marketing activities with a focus on supporting the development and execution of digital strategies. The ideal candidate will generate innovative ideas, set priorities, manage timelines, and effectively execute marketing initiatives.
- Support the planning and execution of digital campaigns including SEO, display advertising, social media advertising and promotion, and email
- Build consistent, strong social media presence across Aliaswire channels and manage social media posts/scheduling
- Conceptualize and implement strategies to improve website traffic and conversions
- Own and enhance usability and maintenance of website through Content Management System
- Ownership of marketing automation tool including email workflows, landing page development, email creation, A/B testing etc.
- Measure and report the performance of digital marketing programs
- Support industry event planning and execution
- Create marketing content and messages including marketing materials and external communications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2 - 4 years of marketing experience; 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Proven experience administrating a marketing automation tool (e.g., Marketo, Hubspot, SharpSpring, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with SEO, database, email, social and display ad campaigns
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, including PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent attention to detail; able to produce high-quality deliverables.
- Travel required less than 15% of time
- Knowledge of payments, banking and/or FinTech markets or experience within a technology-oriented company
- Graphic design experience
- WordPress experience
To apply, click here.