We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company's brands. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for managing all marketing activities such as: supporting lead generation efforts, creating new content, and organizing company participation in industry events.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy. A bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration is a must.
Manage the entire Product Development Life Cycle for a new payments product, including:
- Social media set up and management: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Company page, Google+
- Posting blogs to social platforms to promote brand awareness.
- Posting of industry relevant material to social platforms
- Competitor research
- On page SEO
- Website optimization for lead conversion
- Marketing analytics
- Google Adwords management
- Email campaigns
- Minimum of 2 years of Marketing experience
- College degree preferred
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
The ideal candidate will be both enthusiastic about technology and should have a basic understanding of payment processing and/or card issuing industry.
To apply, please click here.