Partner Solutions Executive
Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry, is seeking a strong, motivated and tenacious Partner Solutions Executive to join our Sales team. The candidate will report to the Head of Partner Solutions and will work closely with prospective partners and existing partners around the value-added tool sets the Company creates and sells in the electronic payments and presentment space. Primary focus will be on closing sales on our innovative DirectBiller® platform; additional products and ad-hoc tasks and opportunities will be presented as the sales opportunities evolve commensurate with your success in the role. Experience selling to Consumer Finance companies is highly desirable.
This role may be out of our Burlington, MA office, or remote.
Manage the sales cycle from lead qualification, product alignment and validation, pricing and contract completion to close through Channel Partners.
- Take leads and engage with potential clients in conjunction with Channel Partners
- Manage Channel Partners pipeline and sales efforts as well as relationship through monthly and quarterly reviews
- Embrace the roll of Channel liaison as the primary point of contact
- Identify and analyze customer needs and validate appropriateness of Aliaswire product(s) to address those needs
- Propose product solution and pricing
- Close sale and move customer to operational on-boarding and support
- Log/report and update all customer interactions into CRM system
- Report to Head of Partner Solutions sales routinely (informally and formally) on status toward meeting quota
- Identify areas of improvement in product, lead generation and sales/marketing tools
- Contribute to knowledge base
- Minimum of 5 years of Fintech sales experience, preferably selling Electronic Billpay & Presentment (EBPP) solutions
- College degree preferred
- Adept at qualifying leads and closing sales against plan
- Tenacious effort to meet and exceed goals
- Strong telephone, email and presentation skills
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial dedication
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
The ideal candidate will be both enthusiastic about the payments and technology space and meeting customer needs through relationship building and selling. The company will train the candidate on the product and provide leads, but the candidate must have a “closers” mentality as your compensation will be linked to your success.
To apply, click here.