Client Services - Implementations Manager - PayVus
Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry, is seeking a strong, motivated Implementations Manager to join our Client Services team to work closely with clients, sales staff, and product development staff on our PayVUS Business Card platform. The candidate will work will handle an array of tasks from monitoring the operations of the platform, supporting issues from the Client and Sales Support levels, training new partners and working with them to achieve successful implementations of the product. PayVUS is a unique product and this is an opportunity to be on the leading edge of the intersection of Merchant Services and Credit Card issuing..
PayVUS is a new product and this candidate should be ready to learn and lead while simultaneously supporting our Sales and Relationship Management Team. Manage newly acquired partners to ensure successful completion in a timely manner. Ensure the completion and accuracy of all necessary on-boarding data
- Manage and report on daily operational settlement/funding processes and resolve issues as needed
- Perform all tasks required to implement services, including on-boarding, support for testing, training, and delivery of documentation, and transition to production.
- Work with Sales team to learn about our Partners and drive training and implementation towards our shared success
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the PayVUS knowledge base.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of Client and Merchant facing documentation
- Work closely with product management to confirm the availability of enhancements
- Provide post-implementation client support
- 4-6 years experience working in a remote customer- facing consulting or project management environment
- Experience with payment systems strongly preferred
- Experience and comfort with the design, implementation and delivery of technology- based solutions
- Strong writing, presentation, and telephone skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skill at anticipating and solving problems
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
The ideal candidate will be both enthusiastic about technology, and enjoy customer service roles. The company will train the candidate on the product, but the candidate should have a basic understanding of payment systems operations and implementation. To apply, click here.