Product Manager – Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP)
Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry, is seeking a strong, motivated Product Manager to join our team to manage the DirectBiller® product. DirectBiller® Enterprise is Aliaswire’s flagship biller-direct platform which is sold through a network of leading financial institutions as well as sold directly to large Billers in specific vertical markets.. DirectBiller offers businesses of all sizes the ability to efficiently manage their accounts receivable process from invoicing through collection. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing the DirectBiller product line.
Manage the entire Product Development Life Cycle for a new payments product, including:
- Engage with customers, partners and industry experts to evaluate and define system requirements and functionalities
- Creating and writing detailed business and product requirements and acceptance criteria
- Work with sales, marketing and engineering to deliver high quality products to the marketplace
- Prioritize projects and resources to manage multiple product deliverables
- Identify trends in the industry and provide thought leadership
- Ability to think through and solve for edge and exception cases when defining product requirements
- Work with marketing to plan and participate in go-to-market activities
- Track customer requirements, customer feedback, competitive developments, and industry trends and use this information to create a product roadmap.
- Maintain product price lists and track product profitability
- Develop product requirements documents for major releases and work closely with development and testing staff to guide development efforts
- Support sales staff on key opportunities by participating in customer meetings, analyzing requirements, conducting demonstrations, or contributing to proposals or RFP responses.
- Manage product implementations for major channel partners by developing statements of work, coordinating development efforts from multiple parties, conducting training, and driving project completion
- Develop adoption programs to increase adoption and usage of the service.
- Create marketing materials including demos, presentations, standard proposals, competitive analysis.
- 5+ years product management experience in a Software as a Service environment.
- Agile Experience
- 3+ years relevant Payment industry experience Experience working with large clients and partners
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Must be very comfortable with technical teams, customers, sales staff, and executives
- Have an entrepreneurial approach, with the drive to make the product very successful and the willingness to perform a breadth of tasks
- Strong writing, presentation, and telephone skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skill at anticipating and solving problems
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
The ideal candidate will be both enthusiastic about technology, and should have a thorough understanding of payment processing and card issuing.
To apply, please click here.