Join the Team Changing Payments
Aliaswire is leading the way in innovation for payment services and developing the most partner-centric payments company one partnership at a time. To help us continue our success in the market we are looking for individuals with strong technology, service, and support skills. We want your creativity, excitement, energy, and hard work ethic to help us continue to deliver great solutions to our customers.
Channel Sales Executive — DirectBiller
Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry, is seeking a strong, motivated and tenacious Channel Sales Executive to join our Sales team. The candidate will report to the SVP of Sales and will work closely with prospective clients around the value-added tool sets the Company creates and sells in the electronic payments and presentment space. Primary focus will be on closing sales on our innovative DirectBiller® platform; additional products and ad-hoc tasks and opportunities will be presented as the sales opportunities evolve commensurate with your success in the role. Experience selling to Consumer Finance companies is highly desirable.
This role may be out of our Burlington, MA office, or remote.
Manage the sales cycle from lead qualification, product alignment and validation, pricing and contract completion to close.
- Take leads (both supplied and self-generated) and engage with potential clients
- Identify and analyze customer needs and validate appropriateness of Aliaswire product(s) to address those needs
- Propose product solution and pricing
- Close sale and move customer to operational on-boarding and support
- Log/report and update all customer interactions into CRM system
- Report to SVP sales routinely (informally and formally) on status toward meeting quota
- Identify areas of improvement in product, lead generation and sales/marketing tools
- Contribute to knowledge base
- Minimum of 5 years of Fintech sales experience, preferably selling Electronic Billpay & Presentment (EBPP) solutions
- College degree preferred
- Adept at qualifying leads and closing sales against plan
- Tenacious effort to meet and exceed goals
- Strong telephone, email and presentation skills
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial dedication
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
The ideal candidate will be both enthusiastic about the payments and technology space and meeting customer needs through relationship building and selling. The company will train the candidate on the product and provide leads, but the candidate must have a “closers” mentality as your compensation will be linked to your success.