Join the Team Changing Payments
Aliaswire is leading the way in innovation for payment services and developing the most partner-centric payments company one partnership at a time. To help us continue our success in the market we are looking for individuals with strong technology, service, and support skills. We want your creativity, excitement, energy, and hard work ethic to help us continue to deliver great solutions to our customers.
Client Support Specialist
Technical Support Engineer will provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot issues on Aliaswire’s suite of Payment Technology applications in order to help our clients and end-users have the best possible experience making or collecting payments.
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Research and Identify Clients and Channel Partners Issues as reported through ticket system
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Handle support via various channels (email, phone, etc.)
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (i.e., Level 2 Implementation Team)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Follow up with clients to ensure their platform software products are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Be instrumental in the completion of other administrative tasks as necessary
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or similar role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- The ability to troubleshoot, identify and work towards resolution
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software, Jira, Confluence, NetSuite
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and engineering team
- Client Services / High Level Customer Service in a B2B and B2C environment, experience in the payments industry or other fintech-like environment
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field, preferred but not required
- Ability to provide technical support when needed in order to elevate the customer experience
- One to three years’ experience in Payments Industry, Merchant Services, ACH Payments, Financial Technology
- Ability to be technical but can translate technical concepts to non-technical clients
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new concepts and quickly implement them into procedures/knowledge
Aliaswire is an innovative fintech company based in Boston with a strong track record in delivering patented payments solutions. The company supports leading financial institutions and merchant services providers with turnkey payment and credit offerings built on highly flexible architecture that facilitates simple, rapid deployment. Aliaswire solutions are cloud-based and always-on, providing real-time activity within its PCI-compliant environment.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Aliaswire to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Aliaswire will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.