Join the Team Changing Payments
Aliaswire is leading the way in innovation for payment services and developing the most partner-centric payments company one partnership at a time. To help us continue our success in the market we are looking for individuals with strong technology, service, and support skills. We want your creativity, excitement, energy, and hard work ethic to help us continue to deliver great solutions to our customers.
Director of Marketing – DirectBiller
Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry, is seeking a strong, motivated Director of Marketing to join our DirectBiller® product team. The Director of Marketing will oversee all go-to-market activities supporting sales of the SaaS platform, DirectBiller, to new channel partners and prospective billers.
- Design marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead gen and retention
- Propose and manage research projects to generate insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Collaborate with creative teams, internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Support the development of internal processes that support departmental and company growth
- At least eight years of experience building complex B2B marketing programs and reporting on results
- B2B software marketing experience
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar marcomm technology to support lifecycle marketing
- At least four years of team building and leadership experience
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Financial institution marketing experience
- Advanced degree
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Aliaswire to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Aliaswire will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.