Join the Team Changing Payments
Aliaswire is leading the way in innovation for payment services and developing the most partner-centric payments company one partnership at a time. To help us continue our success in the market we are looking for individuals with strong technology, service, and support skills. We want your creativity, excitement, energy, and hard work ethic to help us continue to deliver great solutions to our customers.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the development of traditional and digital marketing programs and related deliverables. As an individual contributor, the marketing coordinator will support team members with design, development and execution and serve as liaison with agencies. Familiarity with paid and owned social media, digital display advertising, and email marketing.
- Supporting the Marketing Department with execution of tactical sales and marketing initiatives
- Managing company Linked In page with scheduled posts
- Managing company website with posting regular updates and new content
- Planning and managing trade shows, conferences, events, and meetings by identifying and coordinating requirements, developing execution schedules, coordinating mailing lists and establishing contacts
- Maintaining an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, advertising, journalism
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in traditional and digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with budgets and planning expenses
- Experience with project management tools such as Wrike
- Working knowledge of email marketing software such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Aliaswire is a fintech company based in Boston with a 20-year history of delivering innovative payment solutions. The company supports leading financial institutions and merchant services providers with bill pay through DirectBiller® and small business credit solutions through PayVus®.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Aliaswire to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Aliaswire will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.