Join the Team Changing Payments
Aliaswire is leading the way in innovation for payment services and developing the most partner-centric payments company one partnership at a time. To help us continue our success in the market we are looking for individuals with strong technology, service, and support skills. We want your creativity, excitement, energy, and hard work ethic to help us continue to deliver great solutions to our customers.
Product Manager – DirectBiller
Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry, is seeking a strong, motivated Product Manager to join our team to manage the DirectBiller® product. DirectBiller® Enterprise is Aliaswire’s flagship biller-direct platform which is sold through a network of leading financial institutions as well as sold directly to large Billers in specific vertical markets. DirectBiller offers businesses of all sizes the ability to efficiently manage their accounts receivable process from invoicing, presentment, payment through AR reconciliation. This position will be responsible for managing the DirectBiller product.
- Understand Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) market and the unique roles and responsibilities of payers, billers, payment processors and financial institutions.
- Engage with customers, partners, and industry experts to evaluate and define system requirements and functionalities.
- Create and write detailed business and product requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Work with sales, marketing, and engineering to deliver high quality products to the marketplace.
- Prioritize projects and resources to manage multiple product deliverables.
- Identify trends in the industry and provide thought leadership.
- Work with marketing to plan and participate in go-to-market activities.
- Track customer requirements, customer feedback, competitive developments, and industry trends and use this information to create a product roadmap.
- Maintain product price lists and track product profitability.
- Develop product requirements and documentation for new product features and enhancements and work closely with UX design, development, and testing staff to ensure timely delivery.
- Support sales staff on key opportunities by participating in customer meetings, analyzing requirements, conducting demonstrations, or contributing to proposals or RFP responses.
- Manage product implementations for major channel partners by developing statements of work, coordinating development efforts from multiple parties, conducting training, and driving project completion.
- Develop adoption programs to increase adoption and usage of the service.
- Develop marketing materials and collaterals including demos, presentations, standard proposals, competitive analysis.
- 5+ years product management experience in a Software as a Service environment.
- 5+ years FinTech Product Management
- 5+ years relevant industry experience EBPP, merchant services, acquiring, card issuing platforms and or/ payment processing.
- Experience working with large clients and partners.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Must be very comfortable with technical teams, customers, sales staff, and executives.
- Have an entrepreneurial approach, with the drive to make the product very successful and the willingness to perform a breadth of tasks.
- Strong writing, presentation, and telephone skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- The ability to write clear, concise internal product specifications and requirements, external communications, and training materials.
- Excellent project management, organizational and time-management.
- Experience with configurable multi-tenant systems and channel sales.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Product Managers who possess a combination of human, technology, and business outlook.
- Listening to and understanding partners, clients, and end users.
- Ability to interact with both clients and leadership teams.
- Experience in sales/marketing, consulting, engineering, prior to Product Management role
- Process improvement/Lean/Agile mind-set to build efficient and effective processes.
- People management experience and clear communication skills to help employees of all levels of the organization to effectively understand and resolve their problems.
- Knowledge of payment systems and rails (check, ACH, credit card, etc.)
- Understanding of the card networks and players (issuers, ISOs, acquirers)
- Independent and pro-active problem solver and decision-maker.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to converse in both technical and non-technical business contexts.
- Experience with Accounts Payable processes and/or accounting systems.
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines.
- Start-up compatibility, hands-on mentality, integrity and reliability.
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to gain trust and develop solutions rapidly to urgent business needs.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Aliaswire to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Aliaswire will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.