Join the Team Changing Payments
Aliaswire is leading the way in innovation for payment services and developing the most partner-centric payments company one partnership at a time. To help us continue our success in the market we are looking for individuals with strong technology, service, and support skills. We want your creativity, excitement, energy, and hard work ethic to help us continue to deliver great solutions to our customers.
Production Support Software Engineer
Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry, is seeking a strong, motivated Production Software Support Engineer to join our team. The role of Production Support Software Engineer is responsible for investigating production related issues, supporting our development customers, and assisting our Implementation Team on go-live activities for our highly-performant FINTECH products. This this a unique opportunity for a Computer Science graduate with customer-facing experience to combine the skillsets of Technical Support and Software Development to effect immediate change. Aliaswire clients range from the largest banks and payment processors in the US, to small entrepreneurs across multiple countries and markets.
This role is out of Burlington, MA – Local Candidates Only.
- Work as a member of the Engineering team to support Production Operations
- Lead troubleshooting efforts for Production related issues
- Coordinate Release Deployments with Implementation, Engineering, and SRE Management
- Provide Product Implementation with Go-live release support
- Assist Engineering team with Customer Developer support for product features and APIs
- Contribute to critical issue reporting and fixes that may involve many systems in a complex infrastructure
- Recommend, Design, and Implement Production related tools to support Self-Service efforts
- 2 + years of experience in the software industry as a Software Developer for java-based products
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Support, Professional Services, or other Customer-facing role
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting software issues using Tomcat, MySql, Splunk, and other tools
- Experience supporting high volume performant services with 99.999% uptime
- Experience with Java, Tomcat, Angular, MySQL, Linux & web services (SOAP, REST) required
- Knowledge with Eclipse, Angular, Linux, Ant, Maven, Gradle, and GitLab a plus
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proven skill at anticipating and solving problems
- BS Degree in Computer Science or a related field required
- Familiarity with the Financial Services Industry (FINTECH)
- Independent and pro-active problem solver and decision-maker
- Excellent communications skills and ability to converse in both technical and non-technical business contexts
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
- Start-up DNA, hands-on mentality, integrity, and reliability
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to gain trust and develop solutions rapidly to urgent business needs
Physical job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
It is the policy of Aliaswire to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Aliaswire will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.