Join the Team Changing Payments
Aliaswire is leading the way in innovation for payment services and developing the most partner-centric payments company one partnership at a time. To help us continue our success in the market we are looking for individuals with strong technology, service, and support skills. We want your creativity, excitement, energy, and hard work ethic to help us continue to deliver great solutions to our customers.
Senior IT Administrator
Aliaswire is looking for a self-driven, motivated and customer-oriented IT Administrator to own and maintain the growing IT infrastructure and provide helpdesk support to internal users.
- Procuring, configuring, and maintaining software and hardware assets, and tracking inventory
- On-boarding new employees – setting up workstations (Windows, MacOS), accounts, VPN etc and providing IT orientation
- Own, prioritize and execute IT helpdesk tickets in timely manner
- Providing remote and in-person support for maintaining user environments
- Windows AD, Azure AD and Office 365 administration – creating accounts, implementing security policies, patching and maintenance
- Provisioning and supporting Windows based developer environments in AWS and Azure
- Anti-Virus installation and central administration to make sure all systems run latest Anti-Virus updates
- Monitor and troubleshoot IT infrastructure
- Perform data backups and recovery of user/developer environments
- Building and maintaining internal wiki with technical documentation, standard operating procedures, and IT policies
- Help with security audits, PCI and SOC evidence gathering and fixing any security gaps
- Participate in on-call rotation for supporting office and remote user/developer infrastructure
- Proactive with strong personal initiative as well as highly organized and detail oriented
- Outcome oriented, able to own and deliver results in timely manner
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication
- BSc in IT or related discipline is a plus
- Hands-on experience and strong expertise in supporting Windows 2012-2016, Windows 10 operating systems
- Hands-on experience and strong expertise in supporting MacOS operating systems
- Hands-on experience working on Linux – Ubuntu server environments
- Understanding of basic TCP/IP networking concepts, firewall concepts and VPNs
- Experience working with JIRA
- 5 years of IT administration experience
- Ability to create scripts using Bash, Perl, Python or Ansible
- Relevant Microsoft certification is a plus
- CCNA or similar network administration related certification
- Public Cloud Technology (AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI) Certification or similar hands-on experience
- ITSM (IT Services Management) experience is a plus
Aliaswire is an innovative fintech company based in Boston with a strong track record in delivering patented payments solutions. The company supports leading financial institutions and merchant services providers with turnkey payment and credit offerings built on highly flexible architecture that facilitates simple, rapid deployment. Aliaswire solutions are cloud-based and always-on, providing real-time activity within its PCI-compliant environment.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Aliaswire to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Aliaswire will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.