Join the Team Changing Payments
Aliaswire is leading the way in innovation for payment services and developing the most partner-centric payments company one partnership at a time. To help us continue our success in the market we are looking for individuals with strong technology, service, and support skills. We want your creativity, excitement, energy, and hard work ethic to help us continue to deliver great solutions to our customers.
Senior Network Engineer
Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry, is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to operate and scale its Linux based SaaS platform infrastructure in order to meet the demands of the rapid growth ahead.
The Aliaswire Payments Platform as a Service was designed to give banks, merchant acquirors and financial service providers a suite of boutique payment services that integrate with and compliment their traditional bank offerings. Aliaswire was built on the premise that every business survives, thrives or dies based on how they manage cash flow. Today we operate on the promise that we will help companies succeed, from the smallest to the largest, by giving them access to secure, innovative and feature-rich payment solutions that will help them grow and win in a competitive world.
This role is out of Burlington, MA – Local Candidates Only.
- Deploy and administrate firewall configurations, routing and switching
- Design and administrate remote access VPNs
- Design and implement network solutions to support virtualization infrastructure in the data center
- Work with customers and vendors to design and implement VPN connectivity and test them
- Design and implement monitoring and alerting for network infrastructure
- Troubleshooting performance, connectivity and other issues collaborating with other team members
- Document network configuration and operating procedures
- Participate in and help improve Incident response procedures
- Participate in and help improve DR/BCP procedures
- On-call duties
- 7+ years administrating Linux/Unix based production environments
- 5+ years administrating compute and storage virtualization solutions – VMWare, Cisco USC, NetApp/Dell EMC
- Extensive hands-on experience with routing, switching and firewalling
- Experience working with FortiGate firewalls and FortiClient remote user VPNs
- Hands-on experience leading and implementing complex network projects
- Experience working with virtualized data center environments
- Experience with converged infrastructure frameworks such as FlexPod is a plus
- Deep knowledge in TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN
- Strong troubleshooting skills and proven track record fixing network problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Start-up DNA, hands-on mentality, integrity, and reliability
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to gain trust and develop solutions rapidly to urgent business needs
- Familiarity with the Financial Services Industry (FINTECH)
- Experience working in an agile environment using SCRUM process preferred
Physical job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
It is the policy of Aliaswire to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Aliaswire will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.