Join the Team Changing Payments
Aliaswire is leading the way in innovation for payment services and developing the most partner-centric payments company one partnership at a time. To help us continue our success in the market we are looking for individuals with strong technology, service, and support skills. We want your creativity, excitement, energy, and hard work ethic to help us continue to deliver great solutions to our customers.
Software Architect – Java/Tomcat/MySQL
Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry, is seeking a strong, motivated Software Architect to design new services for our high performance payment systems for clients ranging from the largest banks and payment processors in the US to billers in healthcare, government, nonprofit, insurance, and other markets.
Work as a member of an Agile Engineering team to design and design enhancements, extensions and new services into the Aliaswire SaaS payment processing platform.
- Work as part of an agile team building SaaS based payment processing applications.
- Direct and mentor other engineers on programming tasks.
- Provide analysis of problems, recommend, and implement solutions.
- Work independently on design and development tasks.
- Troubleshoot critical issues that may involve many systems in a complex infrastructure
- 7+ years of operational experience in the software industry, including all phases of the SDLC.
- Ability to design and build components and features for a software product from an understanding of requirements.
- Experience with Eclipse, MySQL, Linux, Ant.
- Familiarity with Agile development processes.
- Familiarity with the Financial Services Industry preferred
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skill at anticipating and solving problems
- BS Degree in Computer Science or a related field
The ideal candidate will be both enthusiastic about technology. The company will train the candidate on the product, but the candidate should have a basic understanding of payment processing systems and transaction process flows.