Join the Team Changing Payments
Aliaswire is leading the way in innovation for payment services and developing the most partner-centric payments company one partnership at a time. To help us continue our success in the market we are looking for individuals with strong technology, service, and support skills. We want your creativity, excitement, energy, and hard work ethic to help us continue to deliver great solutions to our customers.
Software Automation Engineer
Aliaswire, a leading innovator in the payment processing industry is seeking for a Software Automation Engineer to help test services for our high-performance card issuing and payment platform. As member of our engineering team, you will be working with other Architects, Development, Quality Assurance, and Project Management to ensure highest quality development and release for Aliaswire products. The ideal candidate will be one that can balance being an individual contributor with a lean toward being a coach for other Automation Engineers. This candidate has a thorough knowledge of how to plan, design, and execute test strategy both manual and automated and want to contribute hands-on to driving Aliaswire to the next level of growth. Must be self-driven and a true advocate for automation and software quality throughout the development lifecycle.
This role will be responsible for the following:
• Work as a member of an agile Software Engineering team to test new features for the Aliaswire SaaS payment processing and card issuing platforms.
• Design test strategy and test cases for new features.
• Lead and mentor other Quality Engineers on Quality Assurance and CI/CD best practices
• Drive technology and product innovation through development of automation, performance automation, and other testing initiatives
• Troubleshoot critical issues that may involve many systems in a complex infrastructure
• Identifying and implementing process improvements for Automation and Quality efficiency
• Be a vocal proponent for automation in every phase of the SDLC.
• Provide analysis of problems, recommend, and implement solutions
• Work independently on design and development tasks
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in the software industry as a Software Developer in Test or QA Automation Engineer.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or a related field required, MS preferred
- Proven skill in test development using automation frameworks
- Ability to design tests and automation from an understanding of requirement
- Applied experience with Agile development processes, including SCRUM and/or FDD
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Skill at anticipating and solving problems
- Experience working with distributed Engineering teams
- Familiarity with the Financial Services Industry (FINTECH)
- Knowledge of best practices for Performance, Scalability, Reliability, and Security testing is strongly preferred
- Clear communication skills to help employees of all levels of the organization to effectively understand and resolve their problems
- Independent and pro-active problem solver and decision-maker
- Excellent communications skills and ability to converse in both technical and non-technical business contexts
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
- Start-up DNA, hands-on mentality, integrity, and reliability
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to gain trust and develop solutions rapidly to urgent business needs
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Aliaswire to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Aliaswire will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.