DirectBiller Enterprise is Aliaswire’s flagship, 4th generation biller platform. DirectBiller offers businesses of all sizes the ability to efficiently manage their accounts receivable process from invoicing through collection.
DirectBiller is just one of Aliaswire’s Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings that combine the most robust solutions with the simplest deployment models available in the industry. Intuitive user and administrative interfaces simplify a sophisticated solution that remains completely configurable while maintaining a common code base. The PaaS platform offers unparalleled flexibility and security.
Key Features for Enterprise Billers
- Enables billers to let customers pay how they want, when they want, and where they want.
- Payment confirmations and bill reminders via email and SMS.
- Support and Administration tools give you real-time access to all payment information.
- Manage exceptions, voids, and refunds with a complete audit trail.
- Secure and automated data exchange allows for efficient bill updates and payment posting.
- Reduce customer service costs by giving your customers access to bills and transaction history.
- Create new business models that allow you to accept payments from credit, debit, and prepaid cards.
- Use Single Sign On or Web Services to capture payments from your online portal or your customer service workflow.
- Access comprehensive, real-time reports of all payments and exceptions.
- Manage access for all your customer care staff and view a complete audit trail of each representative’s activities.
Download more information here.
Benefits – DirectBiller
- Reduce support calls by offering customers real-time access to invoice and payment detail.
- Reduce days sales outstanding (DSO) through efficient processing and posting of payments.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Reduce print and mail costs of invoices.
- Reduce lockbox processing cost of payments.
- Use real-time reports and analytical tools to view outstanding bills‚ receivables aging‚ payment activity‚ and expected collections.
- Get real-time access to invoices and make payments from Web, IVR, CSR, and In-Person.
- Get access to complete invoice and payment history.
- Avoid late fees by setting up automated payments and requesting alerts.
- Receive real-time confirmation of payment.
- Avoid processing lead time and postal expenses associated with mailing checks.