Join the Team Changing Payments
Aliaswire is leading the way in innovation for payment services and developing the most partner-centric payments company one partnership at a time. To help us continue our success in the market we are looking for individuals with strong technology, service, and support skills. We want your creativity, excitement, energy, and hard work ethic to help us continue to deliver great solutions to our customers.
The Aliaswire Staff Accountant will prepare and maintain financial records to track the organizations assets, liabilities, profit and loss, and other related financial activities.
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support.
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties for the organization
- Assists in preparation of monthly balance sheets, income statements
- Maintains the general ledger
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts
- Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks
- Reconciles cash disbursement accounts, customer accounts, and other financial accounts; manages accounts receivable collections
- Verifies and/or completes payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit
- Assist with preparation of filing tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies
- Manages the purchasing and invoicing system
- Maintains knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or related field
- A minimum of three years of related experience
- Knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting
- Understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, and accounting software
- Knowledge of NetSuite is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi task in a growth environment
Aliaswire is an innovative fintech company based in Boston with a strong track record in delivering patented payments solutions. The company supports leading financial institutions and merchant services providers with turnkey payment and credit offerings built on highly flexible architecture that facilitates simple, rapid deployment. Aliaswire solutions are cloud-based and always-on, providing real-time activity within its PCI-compliant environment.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Aliaswire to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Aliaswire will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.