Join the Team Changing Payments
Aliaswire is leading the way in innovation for payment services and developing the most partner-centric payments company one partnership at a time. To help us continue our success in the market we are looking for individuals with strong technology, service, and support skills. We want your creativity, excitement, energy, and hard work ethic to help us continue to deliver great solutions to our customers.
Vice President, Channel Sales VP and Partner Development/DirectBiller
As a member of the company’s senior management team, the Vice President, Channel Sales and Partner Development/Direct Biller will grow and lead a critical and dynamic sales team of Partner Relationship Managers, New Partner Development Managers and Technical Sales Managers. This position will also indirectly lead employees across a cross-functional team from Product Management, Product Marketing and Customer/Partner Implementation in support of our sales and partner development efforts. The primary responsibility for this role is to grow the overall DirectBiller business in two key areas: expand our base of partner banks which resell the DirectBiller solution and support, lead and manage our bank partners to be effective sales channels. New partner acquisition, accelerated productively of partners and revenue growth will be the key measures of performance. . The right candidate will deliver a balance of near-term impact and long-term strategic growth through effective leadership, subject matter expertise and the implementation and management of efficient sales processes. This individual will also represent and share Aliaswire’s vision and strategy, both internally and with solution partners; will demonstrate leadership and represent and promote company values including integrity and trust; and will guarantee legal compliance in all business practices. As a senior leader in the company, this individual will help craft corporate strategy, achieve top level corporate objectives, help define the culture and ensure a positive work environment throughout the organization.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Achieve and exceed sales/revenue targets through the management of multiple growth levers· Recruit, onboard, train, and help motivate the channel sales team
- Manage the team to weekly forecasting sales and pipeline metrics
- Onboard, manage, grow, and mature Partner relationships
- Align execution with Channel Growth while driving partner profitability
- Collaborate with direct reports to maximize execution
- Collaborate with executive level peers in marketing, engineering, operations, product management, finance and administration to help the company achieve its strategic objectives
- Identify, recruit, and enable new partners, resulting in strong pipeline and revenue achievement
- Accelerate new partner time-to-revenue and ensure an efficient on-boarding philosophy
- Leverage all programs related to new acquisition, compliance, upsell/cross-sell, and renewal maximization through partners in order to optimize revenue
- Promote Aliaswire Partner Program and Benefits in order to attract the right partners to Aliaswire
- Bachelor’s degree; 10-15yrs related experience
- Significant Channel Sales, Sales, Business Development and Partner Development experience, with a proven track record of results
- Experience and proven success working with different partner types
- Experience optimizing and driving sales and profits, through channel/partner ecosystem
- Business planning & forecasting skills
- Experience identifying and recruiting talent to build high-performing teams
- Ability to work with sales leaders to build alignment and commitment to joint goals
- Ability to balance goals and execution while also collaborating on needs and feedback of diverse regions
- Track record of building trust, alignment, investment, and a growth mentality with Partner principals.
- High-level of leadership to ensure respect of cross-functional management teams & direct reports
- Ability to implement corporate strategy while making sure local functional teams have what is required to support the unique needs of the regional business
- Great communication skills with the ability to provide clear directions while developing consensus for actions in a matrix organization
- High-level of integrity and adherence to business ethics is required
The Aliaswire Payments Platform as a Service was designed to give banks, merchant acquirers and financial service providers a suite of boutique payment services that integrate with and compliment their traditional bank offerings.
Aliaswire was built on the premise that every business survives, thrives, or dies based on how they manage cash flow. Today we operate on the promise that we will help companies succeed, from the smallest to the largest, by giving them access to secure, innovative and feature-rich payment solutions that will help them grow and win in a competitive world.
Physical job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Aliaswire to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Aliaswire will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.