Aliaswire is an innovative fintech company based in Boston with a strong track record in delivering patented payments solutions. The company supports leading financial institutions and merchant services providers with turnkey payment and credit offerings built on highly flexible architecture that facilitates simple, rapid deployment. Aliaswire solutions are cloud-based and always-on, providing real-time activity within its PCI-compliant environment.
Bank Partner/Business Development Executive – DirectBiller
The Bank Partner/Business Development Executive will be responsible for acquiring and growing new Bank partner relationships and channel sales partners for the DirectBiller platform. This individual will seek out potential new partners, engage and educate them on the DirectBiller solution and the opportunity to offer it to their commercial banking customers, negotiate the partnership structure and work closely with the DirectBiller channel sales team to initiate an on-going co-sales relationship.
- Identify, negotiate, and close new business opportunities.
- Monitor tender opportunities, lead the response team and position Aliaswire to win new partner business.
- Raise Aliaswire’s profile and establish strong relationships with targeted partners that results in increased business opportunities.
- Influence Aliaswire’s products, services and strategic roadmap to enable more business to be won.
- Co-develop winning bids with the broader business development, technical sales, product and marketing teams./li>
- Identify and build relationships with key decision makers, influencers and execurtives within potential partner organizations.
- Identify potential partners’ strategic priorities and interests and align the DirectBiller product and related service to meet those needs.
- Manage a new partner sales pipeline providing regular and detailed updates to management and the broader DirectBiller team.
- Review win and loss notifications to identify themes and trends to understand existing client needs and improve close rates.
- Partner with the channels sales management, marketing, implementation, account management and partner support teams to ensure a smooth transition from newly formed partnership to effective one.
- 10+ years of business-to-business sales and business development experience in financial services/li>
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with partners, customers, and colleagues
- Prospecting, sales, and referral skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- BS/BA degree or higher/li>
- Experienced sales and bank partnership development professional with a proven track record of building relationships and winning business.
- Experience in proposal writing and the proposal management process.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Aliaswire to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Aliaswire will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: https://www.e-verify.gov/employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.